Ensure Your Privacy with Wooden Fences in UAE
Ensure Your Privacy with Wooden Fences.
First Know about What Wooden Fences are,
What is a fence?
The origin of the word “fence” comes in the XIV Century with the word fens, a short term for defense, protection. In English Dictionary it is defined as “a structure serving as a barrier, boundary or enclosure made up of posts or stakes joined together by boards, wire, or rails.
In short, a fence is a structure that encloses an area, typically outdoors. A fence differs from a wall as compared to the wall it doesn’t have a solid foundation along its whole length.
Human Relationship With Boundaries
Fences regulate our movement on the ground which is transforming constantly forming our dynamic society. It is a symbol of privacy and also reminds us of the constant struggle and conflicts of the human race throughout the course of time. Terrains are often the source of disagreements. Proper fencing and reasonable discussion about these boundaries can prevent it.
Evolution of Fencing
In the bronze age, solid durable materials like stones were used for creating boundaries for the purpose of security from the attacks of neighboring countries. Today fences come in different shapes, sizes, and colors which can drastically change the look and feel of one’s garden or backyard.
Common Applications of Fencing
Enclosure -Rather than encircling the entire yard, homeowners are increasingly using fences within the yard’s borders. As backyard gardening is one of the hobbies nowadays, there is also a need to keep pets and kids out from harming the garden. Since sizes and materials vary that a decade ago, many homeowners opt for a low fence around the garden.
Privacy – Privacy is one of the most important things that everyone takes into account before they purchase a property. It’s great to know that someone isn’t watching you because you have installed a fence around your property. A person won’t purchase a property if it has a poorly designed fence because this would mean that the buyer won’t be assured of their privacy.
Safety Purposes-Fencing your home is important to ensure the safety of your kids or pets, especially dogs. A fence will keep them confined to your compound, preventing them from wandering in your neighborhood and possibly leading to unfortunate incidents. A fence is particularly critical if your kids or pets love to play in the yard and if there is a road close to your home.
Decorative Purposes-Some types of fencing add an appeal to your property, like wooden fence thus increasing the value of your home. A good, high-quality fence is always a great investment. You will then end up reselling your property at higher costs, which will be more profitable for you.
Types of Fences
1) Aluminum Fence-One of the most basic and attractive fencing types is aluminum. It doesn’t provide any kind of security and it’s not as strong as you may think but it’s relatively maintenance free. The only maintenance will come during installation when you choose to paint and decorate it.
2) Wooden Fence– It is the most popular type across many countries. Not only does it give a sense of privacy with the height wooden fencing provides, but they are also one of the most attractive options in the market. They are not costly though the height and size of your fence will greatly impact the price. The more lumber you need, the more expensive the project will be. Therefore, a smaller fence will be cheaper as compared to the larger one.
3) PVC Fencing-One of the cheapest fencing as made up of PVC. Fencing made of PVC comes in a variety of different heights and colors. Because of its PVC makeup, the fence can last for years and is very resistant to the elements.
4) Wrought Iron Fence-They are both strong and beautiful and require constant maintenance. To prevent them from elements and to maintain their elegance wrought iron fences need to be sanded or repainted in every two or three years. On top of that, they are not cheap in price as they are custom made.
5) Vinyl Fencing-Though one of the costlier types of the fence their maintenance cost is low as compared to any other fence. Vinyl fencing resists paint allowing you to clean stains without any headache.